Why use CBD and SNCE Labs's Green Serene(tm) Full Spectrum Essential Oil?
By: John Carberry and Dustin Cooper
SNCE Laboratories (SL), strives to inform our customers about the benefits and importance of CBD. This article outlines some of the key benefits of CBD and why you, as an informed consumer, should choose SNCE Labs for your CBD needs.
Why Use CBD?
- CBD has been reported to possibly provide many benefits.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has recognized it as safe and non-addictive
- CBD is recognized as involved in neurogenesis; it aids the healing of neurons.
- All Opioids are recognized as neurotoxins, as such, CBD is considered as a possible candidate for opioid addiction detoxification. an ideal candidate for detoxing from opioid addiction.
- The eicosanoid system is one of the most powerful regulatory systems in our biological operations. CBD is recognized as a powerful agent in generating Arachidonic Acid, the necessary precursor for making eicosanoids from Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential acids. It may be that it is through this system that CBD generates many of its benefits.
Why Choose SNCE Lab’s Green Serene CBD?
- SNCE Laboratories’ (SL) patented extraction process creates a novel and unique full spectrum CBD product from organic, industrial hemp which includes bio available chlorophyll. Chlorophyll, as part of our nano-emulsion may provide higher bio availability and other benefits, including antioxidant behaviors.
- Our patented process creates a unique nano-emulsion product. A nano-emulsion is characterized by the constituent particles or molecules being less than 100 nanometers. There is a rich literature demonstrating that nano- emulsions have very high and superior bio availability (i.e. more of what you take is used by your body).
- SL’s stock solutions are analyzed by Third Party Labs and certified to be safe and within generally accepted safe specs for:
- THC and CBD chemistry and content
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
These reports are always available online for your inspection.
- Our process provides a high quality, highly bio available product at a reduced operating cost. We in turn pass this quality and cost savings on to you, our customers.
- Orders are processed and shipped within two business days.